5.05.2010

Creepiest movie poster ever?

I'm talking about this. I remember seeing a few commercials on this before it ran in the theaters. It had a voice cast full of famous people (Freddie Prinze, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anne Bancroft, Chris Kattan, Val Kilmer, Malcolm McDowell, Louis Gossett, Michael Clarke Duncan, Eric Idle, Kelly Ripa, Burt Reynolds). It was a CGI film someone put together with a *message*. like the Birdemic guy, he got it done and got it to the theaters. It was also a complete flop.

Today I noticed it was available on Netflix Instant watch so I attempted to sit through it. Well, I didn't last long. It was basically unwatchable. It was sad because the animation wasn't so great but obviously someone tried to do something with it. The plot was based on the same old Romeo/Juliet theme of lovers from warring groups and the characters just looked funky (go on and look at that movie poster again if you doubt me).

3 comments:

gekko422 said...

Now I feel compelled to watch this. I will let you know how long I last.

-GRC said...

I will not accept the blame for the time lost if you watch it. No, ma'am!

gekko422 said...

Oh yes you will!! You need to learn to be responsible for the power your words wield!! You have compelled me! Compelled, I say!!